Congratulations! If you have found your way to VillasTranquilas here on the net then you have guaranteed yourself a delightful, stress free visit to Quepos. It all starts with Maria. She is the general manager extraordinaire at VT. Even before we got to Costa Rica we were comfortable and relaxed. Maria had promptly and fully answered all our numerous questions before we left the states. The next evidence of her abilities was when the private driver she sent to pick us up from another hotel hours away up in the cloud forest arrived exactly to the minute at the time she said he would arrive. After an easy drive (with the stops and all the crocs we could ask for) we arrived at the conveniently located VT. Maria greeted us with a big smile and had already set up our 1st excursion. We told her our ideal itinerary (including our new years eve plan - a first rate dinner with friends old and new at Kapi Kapi resteraunt) and she made it all happen seamlesly and without any glitches.
We had set up dinners at VT and what a smart move that was. It turned out that our own 5 star chef who created his magic in our suite was none other than Roberto, Maria's husband! (I told you it all starts with Maria) He not only prepared perfect meals that were delicioso but took into account all of our food preferences and rules (one doesnt like onion another eats no pork etcc. ..). and timed everything so well that on our return from an excursion we found Roberto already in the suite working away. Afterwards not only did he clean up but he even left us the leftovers and extras (not only veggies but rice pudding and ice cream!)
Lastly VT is a beautiful site with a lovely pool, away from the crowds and traffic and in fact next door to rice paddies. We were rewarded with a visit from a large troop of squirrel monkeys that Maria called us out to see (There she is again).
The long and short of it is, that eventhough VT is not a hotel or a B&B or a hostel but vacation condos for rent with Marias touch you will find all you could ask for as to advice, planing help and in creating a perfect vacation destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical rainforest retreat in Quepos/Manuel Antonio Costa Rica. Four plantation style villas in each building offer two bedroom, two bath contemporary custom accommodations. Every town home sleeps up to six guests with a fully equipped kitchen. We have two pools for our guests and are one of the most affordable rental communities in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Villas Tranquilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel Quepos
- Villas Tranquilas Costa Rica/Quepos