The staff was extremely friendly, and always there for us when we needed their help. The rooms/houses were spacey, clean and modern with a great kitchen and two bathrooms. The pool area was cozy and nice. The hotel is located a 3-minute drive from the centre of Quepos, and a 10-minute drive from the amazing national park Manuel Antonio. Exotic and jungle-like surroundings - we could even hear monkey screams. A big super marked called MaxiPali is just a one minute drive away, so you could prepare your own home cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen. Would definitely recommend!
- Also Known As:
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel Quepos
- Villas Tranquilas Costa Rica/Quepos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical rainforest retreat in Quepos/Manuel Antonio Costa Rica. Four plantation style villas in each building offer two bedroom, two bath contemporary custom accommodations. Every town home sleeps up to six guests with a fully equipped kitchen. We have two pools for our guests and are one of the most affordable rental communities in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Villas Tranquilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.