My family of four stayed for five nights at Villas Tranquilas, and we didn't want to leave! The location is beautiful and peaceful, but close to town and the beautiful Manuel Antonio National Park. We enjoyed having a car, but you could get by without one, as most of the activities will come pick you up. The grounds are beautiful, with lots of wildlife! A wonderfully comfortable home base.
Maria and the rest of the staff were indeed as wonderful as all the other reviews state. You couldn't ask for more helpful, kind, and attentive people.
My kids loved the pool, and walking around the grounds to see what animals we could find. We also absolutely loved all of the day trips that Maria arranged for us.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel Quepos
- Villas Tranquilas Costa Rica/Quepos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical rainforest retreat in Quepos/Manuel Antonio Costa Rica. Four plantation style villas in each building offer two bedroom, two bath contemporary custom accommodations. Every town home sleeps up to six guests with a fully equipped kitchen. We have two pools for our guests and are one of the most affordable rental communities in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Villas Tranquilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.