The condos at Villas Tranquilas have an open feel with a kitchen set up for entertaining. We went to the local market and cooked a feast! Maria was the perfect advisor for the best tours and restaurants in the area. Her attentiveness and expertise helped us have a wonderful vacation as we explored the area. Maria booked a Catamaran tour for us... we saw a mother and baby whale! Diego and the security guards were also so helpful with any questions we had. Not only is the property beautiful and the staff amazing, the wildlife is plentiful! It was so much fun to see the monkeys and sloth. I would recommend Villas Tranquilas to anyone visiting the area!
- Also Known As:
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel Quepos
- Villas Tranquilas Costa Rica/Quepos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical rainforest retreat in Quepos/Manuel Antonio Costa Rica. Four plantation style villas in each building offer two bedroom, two bath contemporary custom accommodations. Every town home sleeps up to six guests with a fully equipped kitchen. We have two pools for our guests and are one of the most affordable rental communities in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Villas Tranquilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.