We we're there for a month for a month in february 2010. The staff was so eager to please us and make our stay unforgettable and even help us with our spanish . The villa was super , the ranchero(pool and deck) was always clean and peacefull. Maria and Diego were always helpfull in panning our stay.The ground are clean and the monkeys and hummingbirds are always insight.
We are going back for 2 months next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical rainforest retreat in Quepos/Manuel Antonio Costa Rica. Four plantation style villas in each building offer two bedroom, two bath contemporary custom accommodations. Every town home sleeps up to six guests with a fully equipped kitchen. We have two pools for our guests and are one of the most affordable rental communities in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Villas Tranquilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Tranquilas Hotel Quepos
- Villas Tranquilas Costa Rica/Quepos