“The cinderalla by the beach” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Hawg 'N' Bill

The Hawg 'N' Bill
Playa Espadilla, Manuel Antonio. | Front of the beach, at the intersection of the main road and the road to Manuel Antonio National, Quepos 5350, Costa Rica
+(506)2777 5350
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 53 Restaurants in Quepos
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Seafood, Canadian, Family Fare
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Come and get your deep fried goodness. We cater to the beach crowd, which means its a party every day. Rock n Roll all the time, and an All-American Menu - with market fresh seafood specials!!! Make sure you don't miss the Out of this World Drinks. All that's missing is YOU!
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“The cinderalla by the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately the non resident owner has not paid attention to branding and decour of this place which has great staff and pretty good food. A joint right across the road hums and with the right touches this place would too. Give it a go and liberate it !

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Montreal, Canada
“Table With a View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is the perfect place to admire the sunset on the beach while enjoying a beer and appetizers. The service was excellent. It was so nice we decided to stay for dinner and the food was quite good. The personel of the restaurant even offer to drive us back to our hotel after our meal which was greatly appreciated. I highly recommend this place for an informal dinner with sunset view. I will certainly go back.

Visited February 2013
Chapin, SC
“Great location and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We were drawn in by the shady outdoor dining room and welcoming staff. The food was great, and beer was cold. Don't pass this one by, treat yourself to one of their yummy burgers, you won't be sorry.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Excellent Food and View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We visited on March 19th and couldn't have been more happy. My husband had the cerviche (they offer two, he had the one without mango and pineapple) and thought it was outstanding. My son said they had the best Pina Colada he had to date, and trust me, he had about 20 different ones over a 9 day period! I had the Mahi sandwhich and it was simple, fresh and perfect. People watching was so much fun and it was the perfect stop after touring the park.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great beach restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

My whole family dined here on wed march 27th. Apparently they have only been open a few months so our selection was a gamble.The manager Danny said they were very kid friendly and proved it this evening. He prepared some fajitas for my youngest just as he likes them and expedited the order for him because he was so hungry. Everything we had was fresh and prepared well. Mahi mahi tacos which were not on the menu but another special request by me. The fish was fresh and portion size just right.service was attentive and very friendly. It was genuinely one of the best dinners we have had in Costa Rica and reasonably priced at about $10 per person before tax and tip.
I rarely review restaurants but felt compelled since Danny took such effort to satisfy my family.
The icing on the cake...they offer a free ride to your hotel! They will pick you up also.I was little hesitant at first as to what the catch was..but no catch. We were driven home when we asked by another very amicable waiter. When I offered him a tip he actually refused and said that was not necessary... So I gave him a little extra!

Desert...banana flambe..not the best but I still love it.Great gelato next door.

Music(classic rock)can be a little loud inside but tolerable level if you sit outside.
I hope your experience is as good as ours.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere