“Costa Vista Resort it a heaven Resort” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Costa Vista Resort

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Quepos
Costa Vista Resort
Quepos 6350, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #12 of 17 hotels in Quepos
Chicago
“Costa Vista Resort it a heaven Resort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2007

I´ll like thank you all the staff from Costa Vista Resort ,special to Ms Bea .just let know God bless you and the great pieces of heaven ,is Costa Vista Resort it not only a Resort we find there a peace of mind and the great vacation we´re enjoing will my husband and freinds the sport fishing was great to.and the rate was good.for the great time we have the in Costa Vista Resort.
Sincerely.
Mr. & Mrs Coit.x
Chicago. IL

• Liked — best A/c and cleaning service
  • Disliked — the service
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled on business

13 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Cali, Colombia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2007

I am too desapointed with singer72's review, because we stay in the Hotel at the same time with they and I can tell Costa Vista Resort is a Piece of Heaven on Earth, the service was EXCELLENT, the rooms are so clean and nice, about the water it was a City trouble, not only in the Hotel but in every hotel that night, I really recommend Costa Vista Resort because it is so beautiful, peaceful and wonderful.

• Liked — The cleanliness and good fancy
  • Disliked — The walking
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
TLV
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2007

Our experience with this hotel was terrible. We (with 3 small kids) got there looking for an hotel with a lot of pressure since we had not a reservation for "semana santa"; the owner was rude - she gave as a quotation - and then charged 5% more for paying with VISA (didn't happen to us in any of the 7 hotels we stayed in three weeks in CR); she charged us up-front for 2 nights (without informing us - we thought it was guarantee) - although we had to leave after one night since my son became sick; only after long discussions with the owner she gave us back half of the 'second" night. The was no water in our room for more than 6 hours (when we returned from the beach and needed to shower at least our kids...).
I suggest anyone who visits manuel antonio to find other alternatives...

• Stayed April 2007, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
cave creek
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2007

The most adventrous sport fishing on the pacific coast. My husband and I spent a full week, down at costa vista resort. We are avid sport fishermen, and never in our lives have we been treated like we were at home. The food, the hospitality, the rooms, and even the event packages were unbelievable!!!!! Never our lives have we ever been so spoiled. The owner of the place assured our stay was with out a doubt the most comfortable stay while we were in country. Ms.Bea please let us know how your new buisness turns out, we would love to stay at the lavish condos you showed us. Without a doubt the best thing we have seen. We hope that your project will improve the quality of the rest of the town. We have no doubt that it will. Best of all luck and hope to see you in the valley area shortly.

• Liked — the hospitality
  • Disliked — none
  • Stayed January 2007, traveled on business
phx az
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2007

omg this was the best stay ever!!!! MamaBee was the best host with out a doubt. My first fishing expierence was the best. She always had everything ready and prepared like an expert. Mama bee dad and I wish you the best luck on your new project. Let us know when they are done so we can stay there again or buy one off of you. We love you so much.
Amy :)

• Liked — it felt like home away from home
  • Disliked — there was nothing to dislike
  • Stayed January 2007, traveled with family
scottsdale, arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2006

One of the best places to stay in Quepos/Manuel Antonio. For many of the following reasons. The owner welcomed me and a few of my buddies just as we arrived from combative lines, Iraq. The roomes we stayed in were one of the most cleanest I've stayed by far in Costa Rica. Costa Vista Resort Fisherman,Unlike most of the hotels in that region gave great discount to the men and women of the armed forces. Not to mention that we had one of the most memorable times doing some sportfishing. The hotel is not that long of a walk to the beach if you're a surfer. Mrs. Bea treated us like family and was very warm. We'd like to thank her and her staff for being so warm and professional to us. We only hope that Mrs. Bea's new project makes the rest of Quepos come a bit cleaner and more beautiful, like her hotel

• Liked — great staff attention and home cooked meals
  • Disliked — bit of a walk up the hill after a long day in the surf
  • Tips/Secrets — don't do anything your mother wouldn't recommend
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2006

I was with my husband and son for two weeks in Costa Rica. The big surprise was when we arrived to Costa Vista Resort my husband and I had no idea that the staff of Costa Vista Resort was so professional and friendly.
I had the chance to meet the owner she is a hard worker lady and honest person.
today I’m writing this letter to thank ms. B and her staff , for the experience that we had along with the great adventures they put together for my family and I.
Ms B, don’t mind those jesleous people who are trying to bad mouth you, and your business. I feel sorry for those who don’t have anything else to do with their precious time. God Bless you Ms B and we wish you the best successes in life. Please, just keep being the same honest and hard worker lady.

Sincerely

Mr. & Mrs. Lill

• Stayed May 2006

Been to Costa Vista Resort? Share your experiences!