My niece was married on the grounds of La Foresta and the ambiance was serene and breath-taking. The staff was very accommodating, amiable and well trained. All planning was made by the staff in a timely manner for the different and varied tours and rides that included transportation. There was never a time to just be lounging at the hotel since there was so much to take part in; Manuel Antonio nature guided tour, horseback riding, Canopy Zip lines, the beach, downtown shopping, ATV rides and eating out or at the hotel. The flora and fauna at La Foresta included beautiful flowers and trees and the different monkeys, birds and iguanas; all a passion of mine. Looked forward to the free breakfast at the restaurant every morning. La Foresta is a hotel for partying or just plain lounging; totally wonderful. Can't say enough positive about the place! As the owner, Chris makes sure all needs of the guests are promptly taken care of and to their satisfaction. I'll be back again! Pura Vida!!!
- Also Known As:
- La Foresta Nature Hotel Quepos
- La Foresta Nature Hotel
- La Foresta Nature Resort Costa Rica/Quepos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 180 acres of virgin rainforest within the low lands of Costa Rica is the stunning La Foresta Nature Resort, a boutique adventure resort offering 14 junior suites, 7 bungalows and 3 villas. Uniquely developed in a striking natural setting, the resort offers exceptional, personalized service for those desiring to take part in an experience of a lifetime.Steps from the tranquil, relaxing environment that exists at La Foresta is an untouched jungle within the shadows of the famed Manuel Antonio National Park. Beautifully designed nature trails surround the resort; providing guests an intimate experience for observing over 50 species of mammals, 15 species of reptiles, and an exquisite butterfly garden. The resort also has the most exceptional bird watching spot in the area and is within 15 minutes from the Manuel Antonio beach.Most noteworthy and easy to observe during your stay are the troops of squirrel-like, or Titi monkeys, a sub-species found only in this part of the world and in great danger of extinction. La Foresta Nature Resort has partnered with the Titi Conservation Alliance and is committed to educating staff members, while participating in reforestation projects designed to help the species thrive.An outstanding feature of La Foresta Nature Resort is the exhilarating Titi Canopy Tour, a “zip line” offering 13 cables, 18 platforms, rappelling platform, suspension bridge and tarzan swing guided by experts trained to escort you through virgin and reclaimed rainforest. Two of our longest cables stretch 380 and 450 meters, offering a glimpse of the striking flora and fauna that exist in our own backyard.Conveniently located just 20 minutes from the San Jose airport by plane, La Foresta Nature Resort provides guests with an incredible setting, beautiful accommodations and excellent service. Our staff is available to assist guests with their local travel itinerary; including restaurants, activities, environmental efforts, or other recommendations to create an extraordinary vacation experience for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your La Foresta Nature Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.