The restaurant is nicely sited and arranged, the food is excellent and a plentiful. We didn't get to explore the grounds as the first day we were there it poured and the second day we were out all day but everyone there was saying how great it was along the trails.
The rooms need a good coat of paint. To use the air con my husband had to climb up on the end of the bed as the zappers didn't work, other people had the same problem, and I couldn't even reach. The shower door would not slide it had to be lifted and pushed along and then only moved if you were lucky. There was no proper hanging space in the wardrobes as they were all shelves with a rail on the bottom one which was too short to even hang a tee shirt.
- Also Known As:
- La Foresta Nature Hotel
- La Foresta Nature Hotel Quepos
- La Foresta Nature Resort Costa Rica/Quepos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 180 acres of virgin rainforest within the low lands of Costa Rica is the stunning La Foresta Nature Resort, a boutique adventure resort offering 14 junior suites, 7 bungalows and 3 villas. Uniquely developed in a striking natural setting, the resort offers exceptional, personalized service for those desiring to take part in an experience of a lifetime.Steps from the tranquil, relaxing environment that exists at La Foresta is an untouched jungle within the shadows of the famed Manuel Antonio National Park. Beautifully designed nature trails surround the resort; providing guests an intimate experience for observing over 50 species of mammals, 15 species of reptiles, and an exquisite butterfly garden. The resort also has the most exceptional bird watching spot in the area and is within 15 minutes from the Manuel Antonio beach.Most noteworthy and easy to observe during your stay are the troops of squirrel-like, or Titi monkeys, a sub-species found only in this part of the world and in great danger of extinction. La Foresta Nature Resort has partnered with the Titi Conservation Alliance and is committed to educating staff members, while participating in reforestation projects designed to help the species thrive.An outstanding feature of La Foresta Nature Resort is the exhilarating Titi Canopy Tour, a “zip line” offering 13 cables, 18 platforms, rappelling platform, suspension bridge and tarzan swing guided by experts trained to escort you through virgin and reclaimed rainforest. Two of our longest cables stretch 380 and 450 meters, offering a glimpse of the striking flora and fauna that exist in our own backyard.Conveniently located just 20 minutes from the San Jose airport by plane, La Foresta Nature Resort provides guests with an incredible setting, beautiful accommodations and excellent service. Our staff is available to assist guests with their local travel itinerary; including restaurants, activities, environmental efforts, or other recommendations to create an extraordinary vacation experience for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your La Foresta Nature Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.