“JIMMY!! so much FUN!” 5 of 5 stars

Boca Raton, Florida, United States
20 attraction reviews
“JIMMY!! so much FUN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We had a blast the other day horse back riding with Jimmy! He took the time to get to know everyone and we all felt so comfortable with the horses! Once you get up to the waterfall it's amazing! Jimmy taught us how to paint our faces with the rocks in the water! We all rode back covered in paint (loved it) and we will always remember this day! The food in the morning and for lunch was also amazing! What a great tour with great people ! Can't wait to bring my Dad next time we come back!

Visited September 2013

Hallandale Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Horse backing for first time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I liked everything. The pontuality of the owner, going to the hotel to pick us, the food,was very good,Dona Elena is a wonderfull cook,
But what I really liked was the guide.Jimmy. He is young but a professional, he loves what he does. He was all the time trying to make me feel safe on the horse(Tenorio), making jokes to calm me down.i really recommend this company for a horse backing

Visited August 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Anyone can do this ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Thanks for the great ride and support from our excellent Jimmy. I was really anxious about riding however really pleased I did the ride. The horses were great and Jimmy ensured everyone was doing ok and knew the area really well. The waterfall was great and plenty of time for a swim. We weren't rushed at all during the stop at the waterfall. Good breakfast and excellent lunch provided. Really recommend this company for a horse trek. Thanks for a wonderful time.

Visited July 2013
Round Rock, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Great ride for all levels”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We had the best day and made some great friends! Saw a macaw! Jimmy was a great guide! Did the full day! We are more experienced riders and let them know. They gave us horses that were for our level (which were amazing horses). We had some beginners in our group. We did manage to go ahead of the beginners and have a bit more fun at a faster pace. I got some bad saddle burn to show from the day, but so worth it! Best ride I have had since I owned m own horse. So pretty of a trail too! Food was great too. We spoke with the owner and he is a very nice older gentleman who has been doing this for years.

Visited June 2013
Palm Springs, Florida
“5 stars all around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had an incredible experience all around. The ride/view was so great, the waterfall swim was a blast, the food was amazing and our guide Jimmy made the day!! I can not adequately express how great Jimmy was...he was fun, attentive and knowlegeable. He made the experience!!!

Visited June 2013