“FISHING TRIP OF A LIFETIME” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 52 activities in Quepos
Type: Boat Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Book with the best!!, JP Sport Fishing has been providing services since 1993. Our experience has made us send Anglers back home with a great big smile on their faces and a gratifying feeling of a wonderful fishing vacation, we are proud owners of 34ft Sea Lady & 34ft Wild Lady. We specialize in Fully Inclusive Packages or simply a Fishing Charter Day. We will definitely try our best to get you that Sailfish or Marlin you've always wanted to catch!!
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
“FISHING TRIP OF A LIFETIME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

I met Carlos of JP fishing tours thru a friend. From the moment he picked us up at the airport I felt like family. I had never been big game fishing before and I was not disappointed. Each of our party caught at least one marlin, along with amberjack, bonita and others. The crew was great and they handled the marlin with care and respect. Carlos choreographed the whole trip, from our arrival to our departure, and everything ran smoothly. I recommend fishing with Carlos in the Quepos area highly. I can't wait to return next year to see my " family" again!.

Visited February 2012

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“A very satisfying experience, well arranged and relaxing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

I took my son to Quepos for his 50th birthday. He had always wanted to catch a marlin. He did! We also caught sailfish. JP Sportfishing arranged all the details of the trip.and were flexible when we asked for a minor change of plans. Carlos Rojas is a pleasure to deal with. He oversaw every aspect of our week's adventure. I would not hesitate to recommend his busines to anyone.
Daniel Tyler

Visited January 2012
Syosset, New York
“The Perfect Get Away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

Wanted to take my college sophomore son on a "boys" adventure trip.
He wanted adventure, excitement, risk taking, and big fish....I wanted a hot shower, a comfortable bed, and creature comforts...clearly opposite ends of the spectrum.
WHO DO YOU CALL? .... Carlos of JP Sportfishing.
He arranged this "blended need" trip perfectly...with all transportation, hotels and details handled for me...and with enough fun stuff for the 19 year old !
The fishing was awesome...boat, crew, equipment, food...even the fish cooperated.....eleven sailfish in two days..throw in a couple of damn good eating snook...and life was good!
The adventure trips Carlos arranged were just super....ATV in the jungle... zip lining...jet skiing...all the tour guides were terrific...really informative about the eco systems...fun coupled with learning..a great combo!
From the drivers who picked us up and helped with our luggage, to the restaurants he recommmended, to the hotel accomodations...all was just great.
Want a trip perfectly suited to your wish list....call Carlos of JP Sportfishing...he can do it all....not only great boats for the fisherman...but all the adventure tours you can handle.
Carlos is a real professional...his job is to make your life easier...and he does that quite well!

Visited January 2012
Martville, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Super, fishing with super people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

We went in Feb. 2010, I traveled with my brother. The Rojas family, partiularly Carlos arranged everything; and it was first class all the way.
The boats were impecably clean and the equipment top notch and well maintained. The Captains and Mates were English speaking and ver, very
professional in all aspects. They knew their waters and their fish and fishing.
As a USCG liscensed charter captain myself, I am quite critical and I can
honestly say; JP Sportfishing does it RIGHT! I would fish with them again,
and recommend them to anyone wanting to experience Big Game fishing in
Costa Rica!!! The accomodations were excellent as well, we stayed at Si
Como No, and loved it! Overall a SUPER TRIP!!!

Visited December 2010
Corpus
“Great Fishing,Relaxing Town in the friendly town of Quepos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

My friends and I take a fishing trip every February to Central America. We have been to Costa Rica 3 times. Two of our trips have been with Carlos from JP Sport Fishing in Quepos, Costa Rica. I can say without a doubt that a trip with JP Sports Fishing will be one of the most wonderful and worry free trips you will take. His Captains ,

mates and staff will take care of all your travel needs including airfare, transfers,hotels, fishing and other local attractions.
Fishing for sailfish,dorado and tuna was always good.
Lodging and the food at Si Como No was excelllent.
Costa Rica is as beautiful as any place we have ever been!

Visited February 2011