“Cool that they deliver” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 72 Restaurants in Quepos
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Arizona
“Cool that they deliver”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We were craving pizza and after a failed attempt find another recommended pizzeria, we decided to order a couple of pies. We made an attempt to order some empanadas as well as a a 1/4 chicken, but they were out of both. In my opinion, that is super bad for business, if you are going to advertise something and it's 5:30pm on a Friday evening, you should have it.

We decided to order a couple of pies, but mistake. We ordered a regular cheese and a 4 cheese. After the delivery and tip, it totaled 11,000 colones. I assume they added on their customary 13% and 10% on the bill, which the bill did not reflect it. It just showed 5,800 for the 4 cheese and 3,500 for the regular cheese. Almost $12 for a pizza with a couple different cheeses,not worth it at all. I had the runs for the next two days. The crust was ok, but not anything amazing. I am from the NYC/NJ, so I would hope that my knowledge of pizza is helpful.

I should have read the others reviews and questioned the bill, but basically just wanted to eat and go to bed.

Basically, if you want a quick pizza, stop in and get a regular cheese or have one delivered, in my opinion it is worth the $7.00, but keep it at that. Since they were out of the empanadas and chicken, I cannot comment on the other food.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars

Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
“Love Their Gorgonzola Cheese!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I was there today and bought some of their creamy gorgonzola cheese and delicious prosciutto. They serve yummy sandwiches with your choice of toppings and also have good pastas.

Visited July 2012
Florida
“Try the Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

They make a great Pizza. The location is in the heart of Montezuma and they had daily Pizza specials. Several times, we stopped in for a slice of Argentinian Style thick crust pizza and a coke for excellent prices.

Visited August 2011
santa rosa,ca
“quite good tho check yr bill”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Had dinner here the first night in montezuma and found the food to be very good. I had a calzone which was well prepared and presented. The crust was very good. My wife had a vegetarian lasagna which was very good as well. They apparently make their own pasta which was evident w/ the lasagna. Drinks are pricey. 6 bucks for a daquiri which was tasty. My wife had a glass of lemonade which costs over 3 dollars USD. they had posted $5 on our bill. It could have been a mistake but since there were no $5 drinks on the menu, I cant help but wonder if they purposely over charged. Maybe Im just being paranoid but hey why are you looking at me? All in all a good meal bill when corrected totalled about$32 Costa Rica is not cheap. Montezuma reached by ferry boat is a beautiful jungle town and well worth a visit

Visited May 2012
1 Thank alan k
vietnam
“Outrageously delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

We visited this establishment twice for dinner and once for lunch.
My husband couldn't get enough of this place ... everything we tried on the menu was fantastic. The atmosphere isn't much ... kind of a deli cafe theme happening here...though it was air conditioned and very clean and the service was great. Enjoy! :)

Visited May 2012