“Best Coffee in Costa Rica!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Milagro - Downtown Quepos - CLOSED

Cafe Milagro - Downtown Quepos
Please Note This Business Is Closed | Please Do Not Post Reviews for This Closed Business, Quepos 6350, Costa Rica
+506 2777 4982
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Good for: Local cuisine, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Cafe Milagro - Coffee House & Bakery is located in downtown Quepos, Costa Rica. Enjoy coffee fresh from our roaster, home baked goods, smoothies, incredible breakfasts, light sandwiches and tasty salads. Open Monday-Saturday, 7:00am-2:00pm. Closed Sunday.
“Best Coffee in Costa Rica!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

This is my favorite coffee shop! I bring a bag of their coffee home as gifts every time I am there!

Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Delicious & simply adorable! Adrienne is a sweetheart!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

I happened upon Cafe Milagro during my stay at the Tulemar Bungalows. My boyfriend and I went for breakfast and decided at breakfast that we would go back for dinner! I had a Bailey's spiked coffee - a great way to start a day on vacation :-) The food was good and the servers were warm & friendly. At dinner we brought cards and played rummy, ate and relaxed. No one rushed us, in fact, Adrienne (one of the owners) came over to chat with us. She was so wonderful! I had fried plantains with guacamole & a fresh black bean/mango salsa - it was awesome! The jerk chicken was moist & spicy! We even walked in the rain to have dinner there. The next morning, we ate our final meal in Quepos...where else? Yup, cafe Milagro! The french toast was yummy!! Overall a fun & delicious place to eat ~stop in!

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mexico City, Mexico
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

We kept trying other places and we kept going back here. Sure, other places have ocean views, but at night it doesn't matter much and this place just felt very relaxed and has a pretty garden. The food was really delicious. One night we had the jerk chicken, another the lomo, and another day we went for lunch and had sandwiches with really excellent fresh bread. Would highly recommend any and all of the dishes we ate.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Awesome!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

The food and service was amazing, ALL THREE TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

St. Louis
“My favorite dinning experience in Costa Rica!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011

This was my husband and I's favorite place in Costa Rica. The atmosphere was so beautiful and it was just relaxing. I loved being able to get a taste of home with all the food and it was better than any coffee house that I've been to in the states. I would highly recommend. It's great to just relax and take in the beautiful Costa Rican scenery. Love the coffee!

• Visited June 2010