“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Le Priss

You added Hotel Le Priss to your Saves list
Hotel Le Priss
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   100 mtrs north from the catholic church, Quepos, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Quepos
Pennsylvania
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2009

I stayed for two weeks at Le Priss Inn taking some Spanish lessons nearby .I didn’t planned to stay at Lepriss, until I found it on the web, the pictures were great and so do the prices.

Truly , I had a great time well starting with the pool, most of the time I expended was at the pool that is in the top of the building. Is incredible it have kind of a little cave underwater so you can pass through when you’re swimming, and at night water just color itself cause inside it has a colorful light machine or something.

I love Costa Rica weather and people, at the hotel the personal were so nice and stunning. Well rooms were cleaned up every day, and hot water worked perfectly, even that I didn’t used it cause Manuel Antonio its really hot. Oh and I love the way they decorated the rooms every time I came back, there was some kind of cute little animal or flower made with the towels.

Whenever I needed something they were really helpful, advising me with places were I could eat or buy anything, and also they count with a tour office so the mangrove tour I went to , they offered me a special price : ) .

Is really difficult to find wireless service in Quepos, cause the signal sucks, the only thing was that at my room wireless signal was low, but they lend me in the tour office to use the wireless, where the signal was great., even I talked by skype with my friends in the States.

For me it was a fabulous stay, I had a great time, and right know Im kind of sad cause Im leaving tomorrow, but Manuel Antonio is amazing everybody should visit it , and really..I couldn’t ask for a better place to stay at.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Houston TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2009

Hello,

I stayed last moth (June 09) at this hotel and let me tell you.. I loved it!

We had scheduled this trip for months now to get to know Costa Rica and stayed at this hotel since it was recommended to us.
It is a very good option for long stays if you need to due to the excellent prices, good location close to the bus station which was very handy since we used the bus a lot!!
Rooms were nice with hot water and as priivate as it can get, with cable TV so I don't miss my favorite show (2 and half man!!) :)
Pharmacies and restaurants are very close which was good to since we didn't have to go that far in order to get some really good food.
Also security was good at the hotel which was nice.

I love pools and the pool at this hotel was the most exciting thing for me of it all. Very private and located on the very top floor!!

I would recommend this hotel in Quepos for any stay. I had a great time and I know you will too!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2009

- Pictures you see online are very deceiving.

- Hot water was guaranteed; however there was none. When a hotel worker was finally located and he entered our room to attempt to fix the water, he said in spanish "hot water is bad, no hot water".

- Although I was told there was wireless internet in the rooms and that we would be placed near the signal, the connection was erratic and rarely worked.

- No security guards were present on the property. We couldn't even check out because there was no one around. Not in a safe area.

- The gate by the pool was bar-locked from the inside and it took us a while to even find someone to let us in.

- There were no in-room safes and no where to store any valuables.

- The beds were harder than the cement floor and there were no blankets on the bed or in the room. Only one top sheet was provided.

- There was only one small window in our room, it was very dark and musty.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Hotel Le Priss? Share your experiences!