“Amazing food, some of the most wonderful and welcoming people we met during our trek along the Pacific Coast!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mapi's Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Puntarenas
Mapi's Cabins
You added Mapi's Cabins to your Saves list
3.5 KM West From Paquera Ferry | Paquera Puntarenas, Puntarenas 60105, Costa Rica   |
boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2009

My friends and I stopped here for lunch en route to our next destination and ended up having such a nice time that we stayed for a few hours. My plantain and bean dish was among the most delicious meals I had during an entire week's vacation. The staff was very down to earth and friendly, and they even helped us with tips and directions which proved to be incredibly useful...we might not have made it to our next destination without their help!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Washington DC & Los Angeles, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2008

My experience at Mapi's was excellent. The staff was very friendly, I ate some of the best food I'd had my entire vacation at their restaurant, and the rooms were quite comfortable, coming with such luxuries as ice-cold AC and showers with hot water. My room was clean and well kept, and the beds were comfortable. The location is great as well, just a quick hop to the ferry to/from the Nicoya Peninsula. I'd definitely recommend Mapi's to my friends and family.

• Stayed March 2008, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Mapi's Cabins? Share your experiences!