“Mapis is Great, I Highly Recommend It!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mapi's Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Puntarenas
Mapi's Cabins
3.5 KM From Paquera Ferry | Paquera, Puntarenas 60105, Costa Rica   |
Washington DC & Los Angeles, CA
“Mapis is Great, I Highly Recommend It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2008

My experience at Mapi's was excellent. The staff was very friendly, I ate some of the best food I'd had my entire vacation at their restaurant, and the rooms were quite comfortable, coming with such luxuries as ice-cold AC and showers with hot water. My room was clean and well kept, and the beds were comfortable. The location is great as well, just a quick hop to the ferry to/from the Nicoya Peninsula. I'd definitely recommend Mapi's to my friends and family.

• Stayed March 2008, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

16 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)

Been to Mapi's Cabins? Share your experiences!