“Stunning location, awesome experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics
Attraction Details
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Stunning location, awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I went there today just looking for a place to have lunch, turned out to be more than that, getting to Nemaclys was easy even though the road from the highway to the top of the mountain is not in perfect condition (any sedan can get there easly though), it really surprised me the scenic beauty, the great food and in particular the attention of the staff. After having lunch and "manning up" I went for main attraction the paragliding. The pilot was pretty good in making me feel comfortable with the idea of flying and after a short explanation and instruction we were taking off, I have to say it was amazing. I would recommend this place to people going just for a great place to have lunch (again stunning view of the cost) as well to the emotion seeking people.

Visited October 2012