Our family trip to Nicuesa was the most amazing holiday we have ever had. All the staff are great and the service is outstanding. The guides Jose and Erik are wonderful and knowledgeable. Molly's ebullience was contagious. Joe was the perfect host. The kitchen staff were amazing and the food was top notch. The waterfall hike was the best hike that we have ever been on. The tour of the gulf where we saw a humpback whale with its calf was unforgettable. The "run" with the striped dolphins during the gulf tour was amazing. We left with regret that the holiday ended, but we will go back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Nicuesa is an environmentally-friendly eco-lodge set on a 165-acre private rainforest preserve on the undeveloped Pacific Coast of Golfo Dulce in southern Costa Rica. Our jungle & sea location provides a unique adventure and nature vacation: the front yard is a gulf right off the Pacific Ocean, and the backyard consists of thousands of acres of pristine tropical rainforest. Overall, the experience embraces conservation and harmony with the natural environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, T4B, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Booking.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Hotel Golfito
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Golfito
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez