The most beautiful place on earth, second only to the lovely people that care for you while staying at Playa Nicuesa. The rainforest in the Oso is a magical place and the Costa Ricans are the most Incredible human beings on the planet. Not only are they committed to conserving the natural environment but also restoring balance in human nature.
The Kindness and passion for all things living are evident in the service, the food, the accommodations and most of all the love that these people share. I am forever changed by the experience and will be back in 2 months. Truly humbled by this vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Nicuesa is an environmentally-friendly eco-lodge set on a 165-acre private rainforest preserve on the undeveloped Pacific Coast of Golfo Dulce in southern Costa Rica. Our jungle & sea location provides a unique adventure and nature vacation: the front yard is a gulf right off the Pacific Ocean, and the backyard consists of thousands of acres of pristine tropical rainforest. Overall, the experience embraces conservation and harmony with the natural environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, T4B, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Booking.com, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Hotel Golfito
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Golfito
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez