Traveled early in the season and we were one of three guests at the lodge. There with small children and they loved the animals and beach. my 70 + yr old inlaws also joined. and gound activities to meet everyone's pace. Meals were fantastic. Did a boat and hiking tour with Sydnar, the naturalist - both we're great with lots to see and learn.
Expect humid weather and bugs. Since the rooms are all open air so your clothes never really dry.
Two disappointments: Pool had been flooded out by the rain and was murky gross water. Construction of a private home on the adjoining property made it loud all day long.
- Also Known As:
- Iguana Hotel
- Iguana Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Iguana Resort Puerto Jimenez
- Iguana Lodge Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iguana Lodge is the Osa Peninsula's premier beach eco-resort. Established over eleven years ago, Iguana Lodge is founded on the principles of sustainable tourism, personalized service, joy, health, and well-being. Located on the most beautiful beach on the Osa (no kidding), Iguana Lodge is a contemporary, lushly landscaped resort with a 20 meter lap pool and Jacuzzi, two yoga decks and complimentary yoga classes*, a deluxe spa, a fabulous Tico staff, award winning fresh, healthy meals at our two restaurants, our own naturalist, and excellent jungle and ocean adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Iguana Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.