We stayed at Cabinas Jimenez for 4 nights and were more than happy with the place. Our room was small but comfortable with nice murals on the walls. Cleanliness, air-conditioning and shower were the best we had in Costa Rica. The location is unbeatable: at a peaceful beach with great views on the gulf; the services of the town are near, and it's just a small walk to the bus stop when going to Carate. The whole hotel area is beautiful and very well kept.
The owner and staff at Cabinas Jimenez are very friendly and professional. They gave us good advice on local services, activities and transport. The kayaks and bikes can be used without charge - we tried both and had a good time.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Jimenez Hotel
- Cabinas Jimenez Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Cabinas Jimenez Puerto
- Cabinas Jimenez Hotel Puerto
- Cabinas Jimenez Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabinas Jimenez is located on the Osa Peninsula on a quiet street at the edge of Puerto Jimenez, and directly on the Golfo Dulce. Comfortable new beds and linens, A/C, hot showers, mini-fridge, coffee makers are just a few of the amenities offered. A new pool, free wireless internet, kayaks, bicycles, and a cheerful and helpful staff will make your stay at Cabinas Jimenez truly memorable! Explore Corcovado National Park, Go Fishing, Surfing…Come and explore all the Osa has to offer! ... more less