My wife and I went in November just after they opened for the season. Beautiful way to start off the trip by way of a quick and safe flight from San Jose. Crocodile Bay sets you up with the best airline with safest planes in C.R. The scenery was breathtaking. When you arrive at the resort, you are greeted with a delicious tropical cocktail and treated like royalty from beginning to end. Beau (Manager) and the staff are amazingly kind and attentive people that make you feel welcome. The facilities are spacious and the grounds are representative of the beautiful jungle and tropic surroundings.
Unfortunately we didn't have time to go out fishing (which we've heard they are world class) but we did enjoy the canopy and tour to Osa Wildlife Sanctuary. Also the spa for our anniversary. First the canopy was in middle of one of the most untouched jungles/rain forest areas in the world so it was AMAZING. It started raining at the end which was cool to experience. Good adrenaline rush. Second the trip to the Sanctuary is a must for any animal lover. You get a personal tour by the owner of the Santuary and get to come in contact with monkeys if you like! (she's a cutie and sweetie is the monkey's name). Lastly we ended up spending a whole day in the spa because we can't explain enough how relaxing, professional, and all around good they are there. Just read the comments in the lobby of the spa. We could write a page on the spa alone...
The food in the restaurant was amazing also and if you have a special diet, they are super accomodating as they are with every part of your stay there. All you can drink bar inside and rooms are stocked.
Don't miss out on staying here in one of the most beautiful areas in C.R. and treat yourself to the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-inclusive packages for World-class Billfishing offshore or Roosterfish, Snapper, & Dorado inshore. Kids love our 24 exclusive Ecotours - Corcovado Rainforest, Zipline, Mangrove Kayaking, & Moms love our luxurious state-of-the-art Spa with a full complement of 30+ Spa massages, facials and full body treatments. Set on 44 lush tropical acres in the bio-diverse Osa Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Crocodile Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodile Bay Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Crocodile Bay Resort Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez