My Boyfriend and I just got back from a fishing trip and had a blast. Everyone at the resort was extremely friendly. They really aim to please their guests. We had Cap. Will! He was great! wen just got back in april and we saw several sail fish. I also caught a 30lb roster as my first salt water fish. After a great day of fishing there is a relaxing pool and spa. There are also great tours too! My boyfriend and I hiked in the rainforest seeing all sorts of wild life and it was beautiful. Our tour guide was great! I honestly don't have a single bad thing to say abut this place. You can even ride a bike into town or the staff will drive you to the beach before dinner. Everything was great....Fishing....Clean Rooms....Food (always had fresh fish to eat)...Staff....Spa...Tours...Pool...what more could you want?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-inclusive packages for World-class Billfishing offshore or Roosterfish, Snapper, & Dorado inshore. Kids love our 24 exclusive Ecotours - Corcovado Rainforest, Zipline, Mangrove Kayaking, & Moms love our luxurious state-of-the-art Spa with a full complement of 30+ Spa massages, facials and full body treatments. Set on 44 lush tropical acres in the bio-diverse Osa Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Crocodile Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodile Bay Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Crocodile Bay Resort Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez