I think this was our 8th year of visiting Crocodile Bay Resort. The staff is always excellent, efficient, friendly and welcoming - they've become a second family to us.
Fishing with Anthony was wonderful (and always full of crazy fun). Meals & accommodations have always been top notch, but I think the food was better than ever this trip! Spa treatments were divine.
Our sweet & lovely housekeeper, Madeline, helped me a bit with my Spanish as did Maria, Flory & Helen in the dining room (thanks for your patience & for not laughing when we "tried" to place orders in Spanish).
As always, front office staff was great - Olympia continues to make everyone smile and laugh. On occasion, Angel rocked the dining room service too (good job raising an amazing daughter, Beau!) .
Todd Staley has become a true & treasured friend. His calm nature; knowledge of conservation & fishery science, and tales of life adventures is a valued resource many other lodges can't offer.
We're loyal CB customers because the total experience is constantly exceptional. CB has treated us (and several of our friends who've joined us there) like we're honored family members, and each trip has provided different, amazing adventures & fond memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-inclusive packages for World-class Billfishing offshore or Roosterfish, Snapper, & Dorado inshore. Kids love our 24 exclusive Ecotours - Corcovado Rainforest, Zipline, Mangrove Kayaking, & Moms love our luxurious state-of-the-art Spa with a full complement of 30+ Spa massages, facials and full body treatments. Set on 44 lush tropical acres in the bio-diverse Osa Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Crocodile Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodile Bay Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Crocodile Bay Resort Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez