A trip to remember! Everything was in great order when we arrived! EVERY staff member was wonderful and attended to our needs, whatever they were!
With ages ranging from 1 yr to 60's and interest from fishing, spa and nature they had it all covered for everyone! The rainforest trip with Diego was fantastic and we saw and learned so much! Diego also took us on the sunset kayak trip which didn't yield a great sunset due to afternoon showers but it was beautiful and lots of fun! Diego rocks! Others who fished were delighted with Hermann and Manfred as captain and mate! Todd and Capt. Will were always close for interesting conversation about their lives, travel and working at Crocodile Bay and of course handling all the fishing folks in our group! Food was great and we were lucky to eat the catches from our group of tuna, prepared as we liked! We also enjoyed the lovely songs that Olympia sang throughout the week...beautiful people here...Highly recommended..... OVERALL...FANTASTIC, LIFE CHANGING AND MOST ENJOYABLE TRIP FOR US AND OUR EXTENDED FAMILY!
WILL NOT FORGET THIS ONE!!!
- Also Known As:
- Crocodile Bay Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Crocodile Bay Hotel
- Crocodile Bay Resort Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-inclusive packages for World-class Billfishing offshore or Roosterfish, Snapper, & Dorado inshore. Kids love our 24 exclusive Ecotours - Corcovado Rainforest, Zipline, Mangrove Kayaking, & Moms love our luxurious state-of-the-art Spa with a full complement of 30+ Spa massages, facials and full body treatments. Set on 44 lush tropical acres in the bio-diverse Osa Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with EasyToBook, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Crocodile Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.