The fishing was absolutely great and beyond what we expected! Fishing was only a part of it. The experience of hiking in the rainforest with Dennis who was so knowledgeable was amazing. We saw 4 species of monkeys, many birds and also many critters that live in the ground. Zip lining through the rainforest is a must as well as exploring the town of Puerto Jimenez. The waves at Precious Beach were very inviting and the water temperature perfect.
Ah yes, the spa is like stepping into a special world of relaxation with many choices of services.
Now I must gush about the food which was delicious and abundant! The best is the staff. They are amazing with their level of service and care for each guest. I loved their smiles everyday and they always made sure we had everything we needed.
I even took the time to relax on the hammock with my book and even enjoy a little nap.
I miss everyone there and can't wait to plan a return trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-inclusive packages for World-class Billfishing offshore or Roosterfish, Snapper, & Dorado inshore. Kids love our 24 exclusive Ecotours - Corcovado Rainforest, Zipline, Mangrove Kayaking, & Moms love our luxurious state-of-the-art Spa with a full complement of 30+ Spa massages, facials and full body treatments. Set on 44 lush tropical acres in the bio-diverse Osa Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Crocodile Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodile Bay Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Crocodile Bay Resort Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez