I am not sure how to thank everyone a Crocodile Bay for a " Fantastic Trip . " Hopefully you can forward this message on to the appropriate individuals. Bo, Todd, Anthony, German and the gang were great! Everything went of like clock work. The fishing was everything that one could ask for and more. My daughter caught a 50 lb Rooster, and I came in second not far behind with a 45-pound Rooster, and we split the duty on a 40-pound Rooster. I did manage to bet her out with a 25 lb red snapper and my 57 " Barracuda. All of which will be seen in future article.
Sandy, Kree and I want to thank everyone for one of our most enjoyable vacations to date. I personally am looking forward to returning again and hopefully not in thirteen years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-inclusive packages for World-class Billfishing offshore or Roosterfish, Snapper, & Dorado inshore. Kids love our 24 exclusive Ecotours - Corcovado Rainforest, Zipline, Mangrove Kayaking, & Moms love our luxurious state-of-the-art Spa with a full complement of 30+ Spa massages, facials and full body treatments. Set on 44 lush tropical acres in the bio-diverse Osa Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Crocodile Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodile Bay Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Crocodile Bay Resort Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez