I had been planning my trip to Blue Osa for quite some time. Having never been to Costa Rica, I was very excited to see the country and to see the developments at Blue Osa as I had been following the construction and anticipating the opening.
Blue Osa is a highly sophisticated and intimate venue in a setting quite like no other.
The attention to detail and decoration is stellar. The rooms combine comfort and color One can truly tell that it was a priority to keep the setting ecologically and environmentally sound. It sits on a quiet part of the peninsula where you are able to see the sun rise each morning and watch the pelicans fly throughout the sky. The water is warm and the beaches are clean. It's easy to walk a great distance and run into very few people.
Most importantly, the staff is amazing and very personable. They are generous with their time, accomodating and always willing to go the extra mile to help out. You feel as if you are a part of their family and, by the end of the trip, I was truly sad to say goodbye! I feel like I made some good friends who will remember me each time I return.
We went with a yoga group and the yoga studio was amazing. If you are considering a visit by yourself our are interested in bringing a yoga group - Blue Osa is top on my list!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Blue Osa Yoga Retreat & Spa our mission is simple: To provide you with an unforgettable experience –– nourishing body, mind and spirit.Let your focal point be the ocean. Imagine a cool ocean breeze across your face. Our yoga deck was designed to facilitate an immersive yoga experience: farm-to-table meals, first-class pampering, and beautiful eco-friendly accommodations. Our secluded beachfront property is located on Costa Rica’s biologically diverse Osa Peninsula. Here you will find coconut trees, colorful wildlife and crashing waves –– all guaranteed to provide a tranquil setting for letting go and living the pure life. Whether you’re looking for a tropical paradise to relax & renew, to delve deeper into your yoga practice, OR an exotic locale to embark on Travel-Channel-worthy adventures, we’ve got you covered. We offer tailor-made experiences for individuals, groups and retreat leaders. Our packages include yoga, eco-spa therapies and various nearby tropical adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo so you can book your Blue Osa Yoga Retreat and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Osa Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Blue Osa Yoga Retreat And Spa Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez