Went to Blue Osa on the recommendation of a yoga friend. What I found there exceeded my expectations! The property is breathtaking - the views spectacular, the yoga studio overlooks the grounds and the ocean, and could comfortably fit 50 yogis.
The owners, Adam and Aron, were on the premises during my entire stay and bent over backwards to accommodate all my requests. They joined us for dinner and seemed to genuinely enjoy the realization of the dream they hatched only five short years ago.
I cannot say enough good things about the delightful and multi-talented staff! Almost all of them are tikos, and it was a pleasure to be in the company of people who were happy to have Americans as guests.
Loved the resident yoga instructor Jess, and was sorry I hadn't booked more private yoga sessions! Last but not least: if you do nothing else during your stay at Blue Osa, get a massage (or two, or three...) from Jesus. Absolutely the BEST medical massage I have EVER had! I Seriously, I feel like my neck is in the right place for the first time in 51 years!
Thanks again to Adam and Aron and the terrific staff. I'll definitely be back:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Blue Osa Yoga Retreat & Spa our mission is simple: To provide you with an unforgettable experience –– nourishing body, mind and spirit.Let your focal point be the ocean. Imagine a cool ocean breeze across your face. Our yoga deck was designed to facilitate an immersive yoga experience: farm-to-table meals, first-class pampering, and beautiful eco-friendly accommodations. Our secluded beachfront property is located on Costa Rica’s biologically diverse Osa Peninsula. Here you will find coconut trees, colorful wildlife and crashing waves –– all guaranteed to provide a tranquil setting for letting go and living the pure life. Whether you’re looking for a tropical paradise to relax & renew, to delve deeper into your yoga practice, OR an exotic locale to embark on Travel-Channel-worthy adventures, we’ve got you covered. We offer tailor-made experiences for individuals, groups and retreat leaders. Our packages include yoga, eco-spa therapies and various nearby tropical adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Osa Yoga Retreat and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Osa Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Blue Osa Yoga Retreat And Spa Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez