Every now and then I encounter a sacred space where I stop and think, someone really sat alone with a vision and heart-intention in order to manifest a space for deep holding, healing and transformation. Aaron the owner at blue osa, has clearly dug in very deep!
I have just returned from leading a week-long yoga retreat at Blue Osa.
Here is an excerpt from my thank you note I sent to Aaron:
"Thank you for creating an expansive space for creativity, mourning, healing, possibility, dreams, connecting with childlike parts, desire, permission, and a bunch of other quiet pauses for magic to simply snuggle up next to us and speak personally and miraculously in our own task of stilling our lives.
Thanks for having the faith and vision to see that this would be possible for the people who would come. Thanks for leaving a space open for us to fall into. Wow!"
Blue Osa allowed my group to easily and comfortably settle in. The wild-life, the animals. the yoga studio, the staff all allowed us to become very present, very quickly. I have never led a retreat where my students loved on one another more extravagantly and I feel the environment allowed us to shed our many layers and be completely in the moment, to feel, to express, to move through.
Michael, the manager, was so easy to work with. I felt that he easily read when something was important for me. He is very fluid, pleasant and does not emanate the stress or weight of his responsibility, which I’m sure he feels.
Marcela and Jesus, the massage therapists, deeply touched and soothed members of my group who give out so much in their daily lives. They are both skilled and trained in a variety of treatment modalities. They are also healers, who bring amazing energy to allow their clients to settle in and finally, fully, feel.
Marie, the culinary master-mind brings not only amazing skill to her dishes, but she also with great abandon shares her heart and her love in her meals or just in passing on the beach. The staff is kind, funny and so enjoyable to be around.
Paul, the bartender and also a very special yogi, joined in on some of our classes and quickly wormed his way into our hearts. We wanted to pack him into our suitcase.
Blue Osa is simple, refreshing, peaceful and playful. It can't fully be described, because it must be felt with the heart. I have already booked my retreat dates for next year. It has become for me a special home.
All Love, Rebecca :)
- Also Known As:
- Blue Osa Hotel
- Blue Osa Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Blue Osa Yoga Retreat And Spa Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Blue Osa Yoga Retreat & Spa our mission is simple: To provide you with an unforgettable experience –– nourishing body, mind and spirit.Let your focal point be the ocean. Imagine a cool ocean breeze across your face. Our yoga deck was designed to facilitate an immersive yoga experience: farm-to-table meals, first-class pampering, and beautiful eco-friendly accommodations. Our secluded beachfront property is located on Costa Rica’s biologically diverse Osa Peninsula. Here you will find coconut trees, colorful wildlife and crashing waves –– all guaranteed to provide a tranquil setting for letting go and living the pure life. Whether you’re looking for a tropical paradise to relax & renew, to delve deeper into your yoga practice, OR an exotic locale to embark on Travel-Channel-worthy adventures, we’ve got you covered. We offer tailor-made experiences for individuals, groups and retreat leaders. Our packages include yoga, eco-spa therapies and various nearby tropical adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Blue Osa Yoga Retreat and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.