“Home away from home!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Puerto Jimenez
Harmony, Pennsylvania, United States
“Home away from home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

My week at the Blue Osa was the most awe inspiring week I have ever spent throughout my travels. From the moment I arrived the staff immediately made me feel as part of their family! The beautiful grounds and accommodations made for the utmost in tranquil and rejuvenating vacations ever. Marie, Jose, and Olhere prepared the most exquisite culinary feasts every meal! I had never participated in yoga before and was not quite sure how I would fare, but first time yogi's please do not let that stop you! I attended several sessions, but when I chose not to there were many spa treatments and excursions available. I would just like to send my love and appreciation to Adam, Aaron, Paul, Michael, Marie, Jose, Olhere, and anyone else I have not named for bringing peace and meaning back to my life after the loss of my son. I have alaready arranged for another trip and am anxiously awaiting to be with all of you again! My visit can not come soon enough...I am with Shasta T...if I could, I would live there! Thanks again Blue Osa staff and family!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My week at Blue Osa exceeded expectations. The yoga, the staff, the services, the food (amazing!!!!!), the atmosphere, the spirit ... could not have been better. In addition to twice daily yoga classes I took advantage of the massage therapy and acupuncture treatments. Exemplary is the word that repeatedly comes to mind. Whether it was solitary walks on the beach or relaxing in peace on the pool deck, Blue Osa has created a space that allows you to restore, relax and reflect. As a solo traveller I was a little apprehensive about the experience but the warmth and inclusive quality of Blue Osa made me feel like I was vacationing with old friends. I would definitely return. Thank you Aaron. Your hospitality, humour, genuineness and accessibility is sincerely appreciated. Until next time.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

My experience at Blue Osa was from beginning to end ultimate bliss and tranquility. Everything from the staff, gourmet food, lush grounds and services...this place has it all. Waking up to the sounds of the jungle and waves from the ocean I truly miss. Thank you Aaron, Paul and all the wonderful staff at Blue Osa for making this hands down the best week of my life. I left with a feeling of inner calm, connection with the divine and appreciation for all the love and support I received while I was there! Thank you!!!!

• Stayed January 2013
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I stayed at Blue Osa January 26-February 2. I loved every second of being there and wish I was still there. Everything from the lush surroundings, gourmet food, welcoming and supportive staff, and an overall blissful experience. I would go back in a second! I left feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and inner calmness. Thank you Aaron, Paul and the rest of the staff for making this the absolute best week of my life! -Alicia

• Stayed January 2013
Dominical, Costa Rica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Blue Osa is a wonderful place to be! Not only are the grounds and rooms wonderful but the staff are all so focused on service with love that they are a wonderful model for all service industry staff. I am so grateful to have visited and brought a Yoga group to Blue Osa two years in a row. I cant wait for 2014 for our third visit. Two big thumbs up for Blue Osa - a place you never want to leave!

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms under the Yoga deck are beautiful!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Maastricht, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The week I spent at the Blue Osa in Costa Rica was one of the most enriching and life enhancing weeks of my life. The Blue Osa is a true spiritual sanctuary and a luscious slice of heaven on Mother Earth. The yoga studio is pura vida as well as the celestial sunrises on the beach, the fresh water swimming pool, and the chatter of the regal scarlet Macaws who nest on trees just overhead. The food is fresh, organic, and delicious. I don't know where else one can enjoy fresh baked French bread each morning in the middle of the jungle. The staff are a true delight and will go out of their way to make sure you are happy. I am an avid and fastidious traveler, so trust me when I say: Don't walk - run - to the Blue Osa on your next holiday.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Nice people. Nice atmoshere. Amazing and wonderful place for a quiet and energizing retreat. Thanks to Marie the unforgettable French cooker! And the family dogs also. The beach is so desert and peaceful also. Peace on earth.

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Blue Osa Yoga Retreat and Spa? Share your experiences!