I was part of this year's Yoga Teachers Retreat. What a great concept to allow teachers to take some time off and immerse in great yoga practices led by a group of really talented yogis. Aaron and his staff, more like a family, have created a wonderful space so you can relax and let go. Sunrise in the Osa Peninsula is totally worth waking up early, so are the long walks on the beach joined by Pete and Steve, their new chocolate lab puppies. Our rooms were very comfortable and the shower was my favorite place. Sleeping with the windows open allows for a true connection with nature. Packing light is encouraged and totally worth it, you will not be wearing much since you will be at the beach, in the pool, getting a massage (Marcela has great hands) or just enjoying a yummy snack with great Costa Rican coffee in the dinning area overlooking the ocean. Keep an open mind, you are in the middle of the jungle, in front of the ocean at an eco-friendly resort. Marie is a very special person and an amazing chef, the one you want to bring home back with you, enough said. We took the zip lining tour and had a blast, very professional and kind group that treated us to fresh pineapple and bottled water at the end. I can sit here and write forever about this place. I'll be back, that I know for sure. Pictures are very faithful but nothing like experiencing that piece of paradise in person. Thanks to Aaron, Marie, Jose and all the teachers that shared this experience. See you soon!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Blue Osa Yoga Retreat & Spa our mission is simple: To provide you with an unforgettable experience –– nourishing body, mind and spirit.Let your focal point be the ocean. Imagine a cool ocean breeze across your face. Our yoga deck was designed to facilitate an immersive yoga experience: farm-to-table meals, first-class pampering, and beautiful eco-friendly accommodations. Our secluded beachfront property is located on Costa Rica’s biologically diverse Osa Peninsula. Here you will find coconut trees, colorful wildlife and crashing waves –– all guaranteed to provide a tranquil setting for letting go and living the pure life. Whether you’re looking for a tropical paradise to relax & renew, to delve deeper into your yoga practice, OR an exotic locale to embark on Travel-Channel-worthy adventures, we’ve got you covered. We offer tailor-made experiences for individuals, groups and retreat leaders. Our packages include yoga, eco-spa therapies and various nearby tropical adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo so you can book your Blue Osa Yoga Retreat and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Osa Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Blue Osa Yoga Retreat And Spa Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez