By the last day I didnt want to leave. I'm not going to lie when I first got there I was like oh boy no electricity, sleeping in tents, I dont know how im going to make it. I got used to it after the first night. It's actually pretty amzaing sleeping right by the beach and hearing the waves at night. You can see the waves from the moonlight in the sky. The beds were surprising very comfortable. The wildlife was probably the best thing about the lodge. I love animals and seeing animals in their habitat and you definitely see alot at the lodge. It is right next to the Corcavado park, the only place to stay within walking distance to the park btw. On the trails in the park we saw even more wildlife. I took my dad who also enjoyed it all.
Tha staff was so amazing also. They are very helpful and want to make sure you enjoy your time there. They showed us pictures of the animals they have seen at the lodge and have books there with all the animals if you want to read about them. They also have an awesome artist there named Gaston. He is an older man who makes all kinds of carvings from trees of snakes and cats and ppl and so much more. The food was very good and plentiful, we had brwakfast lunch and dinner included in our trip package. They keep the place very clean. I wish I had more time there. All in all it was a paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located at the entrance of Corcovado National Park, on the Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica, nestled in the most beautiful, primary rainforest and surrounded by the Pacific Ocean. Come and see for yourself what paradise looks like, and enjoy all the attention and accommodations of a lavish stay in the wild! Prepare yourself to embark on the journey of a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your La Leona Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Leona Eco Hotel Corcovado National Park
- La Leona Eco Lodge Costa Rica/Carate