If I had to think about something I didnt like at Finca Exotica, i'd still be thinking. Everything was just great, from the trip from Puerto Jimenez airport to the lodge, to the hikes in the jungles, the animals all over, the scenery, and of course, the staff. It is not a hotel over there, it is a family atmosphere.
The chef is worth 3 stars, the food is amazing, the lodge is in a magnificent garden, the guide is awesome, everybody is kind, there for you, sharing their passion for Costa Rica, teaching you about everything you want to know.
I travel a lot for work, all over the world, and Finca Exotica is definitely at the top of my list. So go there, stop looking for a place to stay, you found it.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Exotica Hotel
- Finca Exotica Hotel Carate
- Finca Exotica Costa Rica/Carate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Exotica is an ecolodge retreat, organic farm, and main part of the Saimiri biological refuge situated in the Osa Peninsula on Carate Beach, dedicated to conservation and sustainable healthy living. We are the closest lodge to Corcovado National Park accessible by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Finca Exotica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.