Imagine you are in the jungle staying peacefully with nature. To get there you spent 2 hours and crossed 5 rivers on the collectativa. There are no big hotels, few places at all, and hardly any people…. and kilometers of black sand beaches. The food was organic and excellent most of it grown on site and the staff made you feel, like you never wanted to leave. The cabins are clean and open to the environment; the architecture is out of sight and is congruent with nature. The shower is outside and perfect for setting. Wildlife surrounds you, macaws, toucans and 4 species of monkeys just to name a few. They have a resident taiper and we saw green and olive ridley turtles.
We are looking forward to visiting again as soon as possible. 10 plus!
- Also Known As:
- Finca Exotica Hotel Carate
- Finca Exotica Hotel
- Finca Exotica Costa Rica/Carate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Exotica is an ecolodge retreat, organic farm, and main part of the Saimiri biological refuge situated in the Osa Peninsula on Carate Beach, dedicated to conservation and sustainable healthy living. We are the closest lodge to Corcovado National Park accessible by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Finca Exotica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.