Not quite what I expected. Eco lodges in Africa are very upmarket with all mod cons. Finca idea of "eco" was rather naive but enjoyable nevertheless. The food was imaginative and carefully prepared. Go prepared for "bush" ie headlamps to get to and from facilities and washing in cold water. Access to Corcavado a trek along the beach and entry limited to late morning minimising animal /bird viewing. BUT an experience of a lifetime!
- Also Known As:
- Finca Exotica Hotel
- Finca Exotica Hotel Carate
- Finca Exotica Costa Rica/Carate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in Carate, on the southern coast of the Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica, 42 km from Puerto Jimenez. Passing Matapalo, you'll find us at the end of the road that accesses the Corcovado National Park.Enjoy the advantages of a beach resort next to Corcovado National park with protected tropical nature, rustic accommodations, organic food, gardens, yoga, swimming, hiking trails, tours & sustainable education.The liberating open style lodging here lets you enjoy the fresh air, gaze into nature, and hear the beauty of it all in comfort. We are happy to offer a choice of uniquely hand crafted cabins here in Carate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Finca Exotica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.