“New Location” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Macado in Montgomery
“New Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Lunch at the new location was a pleasure. The new accommodations are roomy and pleasant; the staff attentive and helpful and the food generally excellent. We had the Grouper and the Italian style pulled pork and both entrees were delicious. I ventured into uncharted territory and ordered the Italian wedding soup. Perhaps this is as it should be as I have no past frame of reference, but my first encounter was bland and listless with little to please my palette. I recommend Casa Napoli but skip the IWS.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Montgomery, Alabama
“Under New Management?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We have mostly eaten here at lunch. Last time, the chicken I ordered was very tough - like it was leftover and microwaved. My husband's lunch was lackluster too. The service was slow and we had to wait a long time for our check. We will not be going here again.
In the past, this restaurant has been reliably good, but something has changed. Lunch service has been an on and off affair for the last year or so.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Eclectic
“Not as good as it used to be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

My husband and I ate at Casa Napoli tonight and our experience was very disappointing. I had to send my veal parmesan back because the veal was extremely tough and chewy. There was almost no one dining there tonight so our server was far too concerned with us, intrusive even. I think this restaurant is under new ownership and it is not nearly as good as it used to be. We most likely won't be going back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

This restaurant offers great Italian food in a pleasant atmosphere. Everything tastes homemade with plenty of attention to detail. The service is very attentive.

Visited March 2013
Tallassee, Alabama
“Wonderful ! Plan on returning soon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Some friends recently took us to this restaurant. I had seen it while passing by a few times before but never stopped. The outside is nothing special but the inside is very elegant. The décor and atmosphere are wonderful. The service was great and the food was very good. I definitely recommend this place and plan on returning.

• Visited February 2013