My daughter and I stayed in a 2 bedroom unit for 4 days this spring. We loved the area and community so much that we purchased a plot of land and will be spending next winter there, planning the rest of my life with Pura Vida. Great people. Great amenities. Wonderful ecological/farming program, leading to food self sufficiency. This is a model for the future. Plus, it is so much fun!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come for a visit and stay for lifetime at Osa Mountain Village Eco Resort & Sustainable Eco Adventure Park. Just north of the Osa peninsula sits our 750 acres of rainforest with waterfalls, incredible views, hiking trails and a myriad of things to do. You can experience the jungle from the patio of one of our 1, 2 or 3 bedroom villas or take just a few steps and you're in the middle of it. Our restaurant serves up some of the best tasting food you'll eat in Costa Rica with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy numerous tours and attractions both on and off the property. Discounted all-inclusive packages are available to give you the most adventure for your money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Osa Mountain Village Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osa Mountain Village Hotel Osa Peninsula
- Osa Mountain Village Eco Resort Costa Rica/Osa Peninsula