“Very Reliable Transport” 5 of 5 stars

+506 2642 0024
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Zuma Tours, your ocean experts in Montezuma since 1993, Tortuga Island Tour, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Water Taxi Boat to Jaco & Montezuma, Shuttle/Transfer Connections with Mal Pais & Santa Teresa, San Jose, Airport, Manuel Antonio, Dominical, Uvita, Sierpe. Also: Sport Fishing, Horseback Rides, ATV Tours, Canopy Tours, Surfing, Cabo Blanco and Curu reserves. Tours and transportation, Zuma Tours: a reliable and professional tour company.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Astoria, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Reliable Transport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We wound up using Zuma Tours a few times during our stay. We booked taxi boat transport across the Nicoya (both ways), along with ground transport to San Jose. We even went on their Tortuga Island tour. The guys were all really great, very prompt and reliable. I really liked that you can book your transport and pay ahead of time from home, one less thing to worry about while traveling.

Orlando, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Beautiful Tortuga Boat Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Me and my family (6 members) booked athe Isla Tortuga tour from Montezuma earlier this month. We found the staff to be very pleasant and helpful; from booking (online, and follow up questions) to the boat captain and mates.

Our tour included a hour boat ride to the islands, snorkling, lunch, play time, then a boat ride back to Montezuma.

The staff on the boat were very friendly; I've never launched a boat from the beach before, but the staff were helpful to ensure we all boarded safely, offered everyone a drink of choice (great beer by the way!), and we were on our way.

While snorkling, our guide spent a lot of time pointing out fish and other sealife to whomever was swimming close by, and would make sure everyone had an opportunity to see something unique (like puffer fish, starfish, eels, sharks, etc.); things snorklers might have missed otherwise.

There was plenty of fresh fruit on board (pineapple and watermelon) and at lunch (more melon and coconuts), and drink as well. After lunch (which was good, but nothing to write home about) we had plenty of time to take it easy in the water around the beach before boarding the boat for the ride back.

I found the tour to be interesting, and fun. Zuma seems to be a first-class outfit!

I don't know if it was intended or not, but we booked online and received an automatic 10% discount off the advertised rate.

Thanks Zuma!

1 Thank Katy_Did0960
Boulder, Colorado
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Water taxi and transport to San Jose”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Very good experience with Zuma. The crew was very good and professional, and we saw quite a few dolphins, it was more like a tour than just a taxi boat ride.

Everything was very professional and on-time!!!

1 Thank MrWilly2013
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Airport Transport and Water Taxi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

This company is Top-Notch!! They gave me pick up times for airport transport and water taxi the next day - they were on-time both days. If your looking for a reliable company, call Zuma Tours!!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Tryn2get2paradise
Dallas, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Water Taxi and Fishing Experience all in one”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

The guys at Zuma are AWESOME!! There were 2 reviews I knew I had to write when I got back to the states and Zuma was one of them! They were prompt, soooo helpful (carrying bags to the boat, helping in and out of the boat, making sure you get where you need to go).

My favorite part however was the random fishing stop we had on the way to Herrdura because there were tons of Mahi Mahi nearby, and Why not?! They asked if it was ok and since we were travelers with no real agenda we stopped and caught some fish. They asked if anyone would want to try so I volunteered! It was a fun little perk to add to the experience and the only complaint I have is that I didn't get to try the ceviche they were planning on making!

Thanks guys for the experience and I have already told some friends about it!!

Visited May 2014