“Beautiful Tortuga Boat Tour!” 5 of 5 stars

506-2642-0024
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Zuma Tours, your ocean experts in Montezuma since 1993, Tortuga Island Tour, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Taxi Boat to Jaco & Montezuma, Connections w/ Mal Pais & Santa Teresa, San Jose, Airport, Manuel Antonio, Sport Fishing, Also: Horseback Rides, ATV Rentals, Canopy Tour, Surfing, Cabo Blanco and Curu reserves. From accommodation to transportation, everything in one company. Zuma Tours: the most reliable and professional tour company in Montezuma
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Orlando, Florida
7 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Tortuga Boat Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Me and my family (6 members) booked athe Isla Tortuga tour from Montezuma earlier this month. We found the staff to be very pleasant and helpful; from booking (online, and follow up questions) to the boat captain and mates.

Our tour included a hour boat ride to the islands, snorkling, lunch, play time, then a boat ride back to Montezuma.

The staff on the boat were very friendly; I've never launched a boat from the beach before, but the staff were helpful to ensure we all boarded safely, offered everyone a drink of choice (great beer by the way!), and we were on our way.

While snorkling, our guide spent a lot of time pointing out fish and other sealife to whomever was swimming close by, and would make sure everyone had an opportunity to see something unique (like puffer fish, starfish, eels, sharks, etc.); things snorklers might have missed otherwise.

There was plenty of fresh fruit on board (pineapple and watermelon) and at lunch (more melon and coconuts), and drink as well. After lunch (which was good, but nothing to write home about) we had plenty of time to take it easy in the water around the beach before boarding the boat for the ride back.

I found the tour to be interesting, and fun. Zuma seems to be a first-class outfit!

I don't know if it was intended or not, but we booked online and received an automatic 10% discount off the advertised rate.

Thanks Zuma!

Visited June 2014

Boulder, Colorado
6 attraction reviews
“Water taxi and transport to San Jose”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Very good experience with Zuma. The crew was very good and professional, and we saw quite a few dolphins, it was more like a tour than just a taxi boat ride.

Everything was very professional and on-time!!!

Visited June 2014
Houston, Texas
“Airport Transport and Water Taxi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

This company is Top-Notch!! They gave me pick up times for airport transport and water taxi the next day - they were on-time both days. If your looking for a reliable company, call Zuma Tours!!

Dallas, Texas
8 attraction reviews
“Water Taxi and Fishing Experience all in one”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

The guys at Zuma are AWESOME!! There were 2 reviews I knew I had to write when I got back to the states and Zuma was one of them! They were prompt, soooo helpful (carrying bags to the boat, helping in and out of the boat, making sure you get where you need to go).

My favorite part however was the random fishing stop we had on the way to Herrdura because there were tons of Mahi Mahi nearby, and Why not?! They asked if it was ok and since we were travelers with no real agenda we stopped and caught some fish. They asked if anyone would want to try so I volunteered! It was a fun little perk to add to the experience and the only complaint I have is that I didn't get to try the ceviche they were planning on making!

Thanks guys for the experience and I have already told some friends about it!!

Visited May 2014
“Beach House, Taxi & Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have to say that it was the perfect vacation for us!
The crew of the ground and water taxi were great!!!
The house was exactly as advertized and Ivan was always on top of everything.
Regarding to the tours, again outstanding crew, and that will make a difference!
Ivan is great but from the captain of the ship to the housekeeper they are all great people in a beautiful country.

Cheers,