Tranquil ocean view, constant breeze, eco friendly

The front view of Casa Soliaz
Enjoy the view near the pool
Come for lunch!
The dining area and sala
Montezuma
Rental Home –
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

msears4
Panama City Beach, Florida
“luxury in a jungle setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at Casa Solipaz with my mother and father and two daughters. There was plenty of room for all of us. The constant breezes were great and the beautiful pool was the perfect addition to beat the heat. You really didn't have to leave the property. The sunrises over the mountains and ocean were beautiful. There's a nice trail behind the house that leads to a creek and really gives you the feeling that your in a jungle. Howler monkeys graced us with their presence which was really cool to see. Colorful birds flew around all day and at 5:00 the toucans came by to say hi. If you stay here you have got to get chef Camilo to cook for you, he is amazing. Camilo was so good we had him cook for us every night. Trust me when I say you won't be disappointed . Gini was great, from helping us get to the house, getting in touch with chef Camilo, setting up a fishing trip, anything we needed she was there. all I can say to Kathy and Gini and chef Camilo is thank you, thank you, thank you. This was the most relaxing, enjoyable vacation. We would definately stay here again.

5 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: all of it, chef Camilo
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Apr 4, 2014
Thank you, Mickey!
I'm so happy you were our guests!
Gini, our wonderful property manager, said you and your family were delightful. And I hear such great praise about Chef Camilo - we will be using his services for the first time next week..
You are the first of our guests to say that you took the trail down to the creek - what fun! I haven't even tried that yet.
The nice thing about Casa Solipaz, as you say, is that you never have to leave the property for a wonderful, relaxing Costa Rican experience! We have the horizon pool, various patios and comfy furniture, fully equipped, high-end kitchen, three lovely en suite bedrooms, and that amazing breeze!
But, we are close enough to town and so many activities, just five minutes away by car to the beaches, nightlife, hiking, fishing, boating, ziplining, restaurants and local artisans that make Montezuma unique.
I hope that you will come back to stay again!
Many thanks,
Kathy, owner, Casa Solipaz
Jen from Florida
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Genevière
Québec, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
$175
Night
Week
Month
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Book this property
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
Response Time: Within a week
Calendar Updated: 16 days ago
$10,000 Peace of Mind Guarantee
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing