“Place Rules. A Must-Go.” 5 of 5 stars

+(506)8660-4751
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 33 Restaurants in Montezuma
Cuisines: Costa Rican, International
Description: Maki's is a full-service private chef service. It's perfect if you're renting a house, have a special event, or simply want a great meal at your home without doing all the work. Our chef will work with you to create whatever meal you and your guests are craving at a reasonable price. Email us for more details and sample menus!
New York City, New York
“Place Rules. A Must-Go.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

This place was phenomenal. Not only can my dude Maki cook up a storm but the atmosphere is incredibly welcoming, relaxed and buoyant (presumably the reason you went to Montezuma). Staff is great and will really make you whatever they can sling together in the back. Also, ask about activities and places to go to as these guys are well-knit into the community and highly trustworthy. You'll always see smiles and always walk out happy. Went once a day on my trip and don't regret it all. Can't wait to come back!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Rockaway Beach
“Highly recommended!!! Such a treat!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Having the services of Maki was such a treat during my time in Montezuma, Costa Rica. Maki and his staff was able to make me delicious meals every night of my stay and tailored each meal to my liking. They were so friendly and personable I felt like a local by the end of my time there. I absolutely loved every meal (typical casado, a vegetarian dish, and chalupas to name a few). They were able to come and cook for me each night and also provided me with recommendations on what to do and where to go during my stay. I am so happy I heard about this wonderful service while I was in town.... for anyone traveling in a small or big group this is definitely worth it!!!!!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sarah T, Owner at Maki's, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay in Montezuma, especially the meals we prepared for you =) It was a pleasure cooking for you and we hope to see you again soon in paradise. Pura vida!