“Average Food and Service” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 32 Restaurants in Montezuma
Cuisines: Central American
Nanaimo, Canada
“Average Food and Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Wish we had hunted around a bit more. Food was cheaper than many places in Montezuma but still a bit pricey for what we got. My Ceviche in particular said it was served with Homemade Bread or Tortillas, instead I got a package of soda crackers :(

Ceviche was tasty but the crackers really left a bad impression. My boyfriends Casado was just average as well. Nothing bad but nothing great.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Burbank, California
“breakfast & lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Very basic, good food but not high on my list of places for breakfast but not bad either. Try and maybe you get a different opinion but I have eaten at very place from Playa Hermosa to Montezuma.

Visited June 2013
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Nice staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Simple place right in the heart of Montezuma! Cool to watch the night life while having a cup of coffee,

Visited March 2013
Mount Pleasant
“If you're in Montezuma for more than 1 meal, go here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

A few of us studying abroad students took a trip to Montezuma and were looking for a cheap place to eat. We walked in many places and prices were too high for us. Then we came here and saw that casados were only 2995 or something like that so we ate here. It was a great decision. This is the first time I've received chayote with my casado and it is pretty good. Also it had salad. My 3 friends had fish which seemed a little small portion to me, but my friends said it was good. I had the chicken and it was an average portion and tasted good. There is a 10 or 13% service fee, so it cost like 3,200 colones, still not bad. But the place next door had it for 3000 I believe, not sure if it has a tax. But 200 colones is not much to worry about even for some college students so I recommend Las delicias. If you already have had casados and want to try something else, they have cheap sandwiches. If you dont mind spending 4-6mil colones than I would go somewhere else, but come here for a different meal

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Connecticut
“Good food on our first night in Montezuma”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stumbled on Las Delicias with our friends on the first night of our trip. We all ordered casadas and were quite pleased with the food. I would certainly recommend it. Prices are very reasonable and they also take credit cards. We certainly would have gone back had we gotten the chance.

Visited February 2013