“THE BEST CURRY AND PIZZA IN TOWN” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #10 of 32 restaurants in Montezuma
Cuisines: Dessert, Costa Rican, International, Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: Open every day. Fresh bread,pastry and coffee at 6am already. Get started with freshly made fruit and vegetable juices. Enjoy our typical "tico" and international food and don't forget to try our homemade cakes. Come and enjoy watching people passing by with the sea infront or just sit and relax at the back lounge. We love children. Wi Fi
Montezuma, Costa Rica
“THE BEST CURRY AND PIZZA IN TOWN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Yes, definitely I will come back and back toe at my veggie curry with you..it it so delicious…and of course your pizza with tones of cheese..and please keep a brownie for my desert..thank you friends for have such a good food ¡!!!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Svishtov, Bulgaria
“EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

This restaurant wasn’t in my book, but I stopped by, attracted by the today’s special Banana bread with coffee… delicious. I was surprised to find out a big variety of freshly baked goods and now, in the low season, when everyone says that they don’t have this and that, because there are no people. They also have freshly made fruit and vegetable juices, so I decided to come back for lunch and had the chicken curry, yummy and the beet, celery and… more juice Should try it! So I came back again and again. The guys told me that the place is newly open, but they’ve been renting for more then 5 years the Bakery café,( that explains why at the Bakery cafe I couldn’t find anything baked and almost nothing in the menu). Should go and sit in front to watch the sea and people walking by or at the back if you don’t want to be seen….

• Visited September 2012