“Excellent Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Parrita, Costa Rica
“Excellent Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We have eaten at this soda twice so far on our trip and both times the food has been great. I highly recommend the chicken sandwich with avocado, or the quesadillas. I have tried a few of their fresh juices and they have all been excellent. The staff is also super friendly! We will definitely eat here again.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent food !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I enjoyed my dinner La Naranja very much, I had the chicken with cashews and was pleasantly surprised. The service was overall great, and the waiter was super friendly. The prices are also very reasonable. Good atmosphere, we could hear the music playing from organico next door. All in all a visit worth while.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great breakfast and batidos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

This was one of my favorite breakfast establishments. I can't think of the name of the breakfast, but it had two fried eggs, red sauce, beans, served on a tortilla. I would get batidos on a daily basis. The owners are very nice and the service was great. I found it affordable for breakfast time.

Visited January 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Delightful place to have breakfast. Lovely owner, well priced and great smoothies! Had breakfast here on two occasions and both times it was fantastic!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Ate there every other day of my 2 week vacation... Fresh juices and patacones... I sure miss them now..service was friendly but a little on the slow side for food but so worth it...