“A Fantastic Day of Scuba Diving” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 18 activities in Montezuma
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Isla Tortuga Dive Club, is the only certified CMAS diving center in Costa Rica.We are located in Montezuma, a natural paradise in the Central Pacific.On our comfortable 32 ft yacht designed for diving and entertainment, we offer you fun tours at exclusive white sand beaches ,coast fishing and diving every day,Our company gives you a professional service with a personal touch that will guarantee a unique unforgettable day.
Royal Oak, MI
“A Fantastic Day of Scuba Diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We met up with Michele and David for a private scuba tour in July 2012 while on our honeymoon. This was one of the most memorable days during our fantastic trip. Michele and David are very personable and make you feel right at home. They are capable of accommodating all diving levels and nice for my wife and I. While on the trip, we not only did 2 scuba dives, but they took us to 2 secluded white sand beaches where we went on shore for awhile. Also, David is an avid oyster connoisseur and would dive down to bring us raw oysters to eat. The day was absolutely fantastic. Adding to the day, we saw a white tip shark and a group of dolphins. Overall very highly recommended!

Here is a video from our trip with some clips from our day with Michele and David: http://vimeo.com/49982658

Visited July 2012

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
4 attraction reviews
“La Escuela del Sol and Scuba”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

I attended La Escuela del Sol in Costa Rica and signed up fo the Spanish/Scuba certification combo. I was taught by to two great dive masters, Michaele and David. They were extremely patient and helped me to learn how to dive to enjoy myself. By the time we got into the Ocean on the 2nd week, I got to have a great time and have fun while scuba diving since they'd done such a great job with my training in the pool during the 1st week. I cannot recommend a better way to get CMAS scuba certified than these two dive masters. Almost as soon as I met them, I thought I'd known them forever. Get CMAS Scuba ceritified in Montezuma Costa Rica at La Escuela del Sol. The price is very reasonable...you won't reget it. Try and go in THEIR summer when the water is clearer (January/February). - Larry

Visited July 2012