We stayed in two different rooms, one was a stand-alone cabin (US$65 low-season price) and the other was a room with a balcony in front of the pool (US$50 low-season price). The rooms were adequate, but pretty basic.
Some good things:
- location, close to everything
- refrigerators in the rooms
- the pools are very pretty
- hammocks outside the rooms
Not so good:
-no TV in either room
-the cheaper room only had shower gel available, the more expensive one had a mini soap bar as well. No shampoo/ conditioner.
- one room had some bugs that looked like wasps, but maintenance cleared them out for us.