We stayed in two different rooms, one was a stand-alone cabin (US$65 low-season price) and the other was a room with a balcony in front of the pool (US$50 low-season price). The rooms were adequate, but pretty basic.
Some good things:
- location, close to everything
- refrigerators in the rooms
- the pools are very pretty
- hammocks outside the rooms
Not so good:
-no TV in either room
-the cheaper room only had shower gel available, the more expensive one had a mini soap bar as well. No shampoo/ conditioner.
- one room had some bugs that looked like wasps, but maintenance cleared them out for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel El Jardin is located in the center of Montezumaless than 100 meters from the beach.Its constructions are dispersed in various independent buildings, immersed in a exhuberating tropical garden,which is located on a hill, dominating the centre of Montezuma,with a breathless view of the ocean ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel El Jardin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Jardin Hotel
- El Jardin Montezuma