“Amazing:)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ylang Ylang Beach Front Yoga Studio

Ylang Ylang Beach Front Yoga Studio
Montezuma Beach, 700 meters north of the school along the beach, Montezuma, Costa Rica
+506 2642 0523
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga classes are given in our Beach Front Yoga Studio, with an incredible ocean view! Our Walk-in classes are open to everyone (Ylang Ylang guests and non-guests). Private classes also available upon request. We also host Yoga Retreats and Yoga Teacher training.
Chicago,IL
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I took yoga at ylang ylang almost every morning during my stay in Montezuma. The yoga studio overlooks the beach and had a nice breeze. It was such a great way to start my day. I took classes with Diane and she was wonderful. I wish I was there right now!

Visited January 2013

Boston
8 attraction reviews
“Ireni is the BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This is the perfect way to start your day! The open-air studio is gorgeous - sometimes waves are so loud it's hard to hear the teacher. Ireni is humorous and gentle and really knows her stuff. Try her somatic bodywork as well!

Visited December 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Yoga Teacher Ireni offers inspired yoga sessions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

One of the best parts of a recent trip to Montezuma, Costa Rica was the near daily yoga sessions with Ireni Stamou at Ylang, Ylang beach resort. Ireni structured the 90 minute sessions to match all levels of experience of the class participants and taught in a very non-judgmental and non-invasive way! Ireni also offered a truly unique Eco Yoga experience where a handful of us meditated next to waterfalls and did yoga postures supported by thick tree vines! Thank you for the opportunity to deepen my practice in an incredibly beautiful part of the earth. I am inspired to continue now that I am home!

Visited December 2012
Collinsville, Illinois
“beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Im not really a big yoga person. but at the Ylang Ylang the yoga studio overlooked the beach. I didnt get to participate but I will for sure next time.

Visited July 2012
NYC
4 attraction reviews
“Great way to start the day.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We took a Vinyasa class with Irene and it was great. She was super calm and accommodating for all levels. The best part though, is the view!

Visited August 2012