“Go see Ireni!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ylang Ylang Beach Front Yoga Studio

Ylang Ylang Beach Front Yoga Studio
Montezuma Beach, 700 meters north of the school along the beach, Montezuma, Costa Rica
415-692-5294
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 18 Activities in Montezuma
Type: Health Clubs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Yoga classes are given in our Beach Front Yoga Studio, with an incredible ocean view! Our Walk-in classes are open to everyone (Ylang Ylang guests and non-guests). Private classes also available upon request. We also host Yoga Retreats and Yoga Teacher training.
Asheville, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
“Go see Ireni!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Classes adapted to those attending on any particular day that were enjoyed by all levels. Ireni is so knowledgeable and fun,. I will be back!

Visited July 2012

Palo Alto, California
5 attraction reviews
“Bliss!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I went to one morning yoga class at Ylang Ylang, although I was not a guest at the resort.
It was a wonderful, gentle flow class, very appropriate for beginners like me. There is just nothing like looking out over the crashing waves from your warrior stance to start your day.

Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“Oceanside yoga”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I took two yoga classes with Ireni at this ocean-view yoga studio. The beauty of the location and the mindfulness of Ireni's instruction allowed me to achieve a deeper focus than I ever do in my yoga practice back home. The yoga is very user-friendly for beginners, but she will also increase the intensity and vary the sequences in a customized way depending on the students in attendance that day. Ireni also offers a variety of other yoga experiences if the morning class is not enough. I did not take any other classes in Montezuma so I cannot compare but I seriously doubt there is a more beautiful studio in town.

Visited June 2012
marin
“wonderful yoga studio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

I loved this place for so many reasons and one was the studio! Its atop the restaurant...which was a little noisy, but when deeply into yoga, it really didn't bother me. The view of the ocean and smells of the earth penetrated the whole vibe~ I would go back~

Visited April 2012
Sugar Lake, B.C.
“Yoga”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Love the setting! Wow! And the classes were awesome too.

Visited March 2012