“Oceanside yoga” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ylang Ylang Beach Front Yoga Studio

Ylang Ylang Beach Front Yoga Studio
Montezuma Beach, 700 meters north of the school along the beach, Montezuma, Costa Rica
415-692-5294
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 18 Activities in Montezuma
Type: Health Clubs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Yoga classes are given in our Beach Front Yoga Studio, with an incredible ocean view! Our Walk-in classes are open to everyone (Ylang Ylang guests and non-guests). Private classes also available upon request. We also host Yoga Retreats and Yoga Teacher training.
New York City, New York
“Oceanside yoga”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I took two yoga classes with Ireni at this ocean-view yoga studio. The beauty of the location and the mindfulness of Ireni's instruction allowed me to achieve a deeper focus than I ever do in my yoga practice back home. The yoga is very user-friendly for beginners, but she will also increase the intensity and vary the sequences in a customized way depending on the students in attendance that day. Ireni also offers a variety of other yoga experiences if the morning class is not enough. I did not take any other classes in Montezuma so I cannot compare but I seriously doubt there is a more beautiful studio in town.

Visited June 2012

marin
“wonderful yoga studio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

I loved this place for so many reasons and one was the studio! Its atop the restaurant...which was a little noisy, but when deeply into yoga, it really didn't bother me. The view of the ocean and smells of the earth penetrated the whole vibe~ I would go back~

Visited April 2012
Sugar Lake, B.C.
“Yoga”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Love the setting! Wow! And the classes were awesome too.

Visited March 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Best Yoga Teacher in a Beautiful Setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

One of the highlights of my trip to Costa Rica was taking yoga from Ireni. I have tried yoga in the past and never loved it so much. Of course, the location is beautiful...you are facing the beach with the palm trees. I so want to go back for a yoga retreat.

Visited February 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
“Relax and enjoy the view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

Best place to have a yoga class. The only thing that could have made yoga better is an ocean view and sound of the jungle, and this place has both

Visited February 2012